Ayurvedic Remedy For High Blood Pressure
Hypertension is elevated pressure of the blood in the arteries. Normal blood pressure of a healthy adult individual is 120/80 mmHg.
Hypertension Treatment in Ayurveda has a long-term and deeper impact because instead of controlling symptoms, it treats the root-cause of the problem.
Like other lifestyle diseases, mental stress and tension in daily life, is the main culprit for it. Other causes could be history of BP in the family, consumption of high-fat and low-fiber diet, obesity, lack of exercise, excessive intake of tea, coffee and refined foods.
Hypertension Treatment in Ayurveda:
Ultimately, the best way to lower high blood pressure naturally involves creating greater balance in mind and body. Herbal remedies which lower stress and enhance the metabolic health of both are often effective natural therapies for high blood pressure.
Nveda B capsules for Blood Pressure Control:
It combines herbs that are useful not just for lowering blood pressure naturally, but also for reducing stress, enhancing digestive and metabolic health and inhibiting inflammation. Lowering high blood pressure naturally involves reducing major risk factors such as atherosclerosis, stress, obesity, inflammation, and stress hormones. In B capsules there are 7 well known and widely used herbs which have been traditionally used for this purpose. This product has been approved by Government Department Ayush for the treatment of Hypertension.
- Sarpagandha Root Powder: It is one of the finest herb to cure hypertension and high blood pressure and has been used in Ayurveda for many centuries. It is called as universal medicine for lowering blood pressure. Ingredients present in Sarpagandha helps to achieve this by lowering catecholamine levels in the androgenic nerves.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa): Punarnava herb possess diuretic, anti- inflammationary, anti-oxidative, anti-arthritic, spasmolytic, antibacterial, analgesic,immunity booster and anti-ageing properties. It is also considered good for the liver & kidney function. Research indicates that Punarnava can exert a protective effect on heart since it contains many phenolic compounds that have strong antioxidant properties.
- Goksura ( Tribilus Terrestis): Tribulus has been found to have blood pressure lowering effects and is widely used as a general health supplement. It is an immunity boosting and healing medicinal herb. It also improves strength and digestion.
- Bhumyamalaki ( Phylanthus Amarus): Phyllanthus amarus is used as diuretic and to lower blood pressure in traditional Ayurvedic medicine practice. The extracts and the compounds isolated from this herb show a wide spectrum of pharmacological activities including antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective and diurectic properties.
- Aswagandha ( Withania Somnifera ): In Ayurvedic, Indian, and Unani medicine, Ashwagandha is described as “Indian ginseng.” It can reduce cortisol levels. It helps reduce Stress and Anxiety. It may reduce symptoms of depression. It provides many other benefits to the body like increase energy level, improves concentration & reduce inflammation.
- Jatamansi ( Nardostachys Jatamansi ): Nardostachys Jatamansi is an herb known for its ability to reduce stress and improve cognitive function and sleep. It a natural brain nerve tonic and a memory enhancer, which has calming and relaxing effect. The plant has the power to reduce stress, anxiety and tension by balancing biochemical reactions in the body.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is a well-known heart tonic and cardio-protective herb. It strengthens the heart muscles and treats the cardiac debility. It also increases the coronary artery flow and protects the heart muscles from ischemic damage. This medicinal herb has diuretic properties, reduces the chances of clot formation, lowers blood lipid thereby helpful in treatment of high blood pressure.
|Sarpgandha root powder||120 mg|
|Phyllanthus Amarus (W P)||40 mg|
|Boerhaavia diffusa ( Root)||40 mg|
|Aswangandha (Root)||40 mg|
|Tribulus terrestris (Fruit)||40 mg|
|Nardostachys jatamansi||70 mg|
Why Nveda B-capsules?
It is Ayurvedic Formulation approved by Ayush, Ayurvedic Govt Organization for treatment of Blood Pressure. All its ingredients are known to cure hypertension and high blood pressure.
The directions say to take it before food. What kind of food? A snack? A whole meal?
Either. Whatever you’d like. A full meal or a snack is fine.
How long before eating should I take it?
30 minutes is a good rule of thumb.
Can this product be taken when pregnant or nursing?
We don’t recommend any herbal product to pregnant or nursing moms. If you’re pregnant or nursing, any supplement you take should first be cleared with your health care provider.
How does NVEDA determine the “suggested use,” “recommended dose,” or “serving size,” that are on the labels of your products?
Each product is researched carefully by product development and research team to determine the amount of ingredient to be used that is both safe and effective.
Dosage for B Capsules is 1 capsule twice daily after Food. One dose can be taken in the morning after breakfast, second dose anytime after 5 PM.
- If you are taking any allopathic medicine please continue that.
- Normally customers reduce their dosage of Allopathic
medicine after 15 days in consultation with the Doctor.
- It is advisable to keep track of BP regularly