PAPAYA LEAVES EXTRACTadmin
They are rich in certain enzymes like Papain which help to improve digestive health. Alkaloid compounds found in the leaves such as carpaine are known to help improve the health of the hair including conditions like dandruff. Papaya leaves are also rich in vitamin A, C, and E and also contain a healthy dose of vitamin B and K. Papaya leaves are also home to an assortment of essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium, iron, and potassium. Papaya fruit also is known as pawpaw or papaw and the leaves come from the papaya tree known scientifically as Cariba papaya which belongs to the family Caricaceae. The attractive tree is originally native to the Central American tropics and was possibly cultivated first in Mexico.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAPAYA LEAF
- Blood platelet production: Maintaining a high number of blood platelets is extremely important after a serious illness, especially with diseases like dengue that cause blood platelets to drop to dangerously low levels. The Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine found that papaya leaves juice significantly increases blood platelet production.
- Supports the liver: Due to the very potent cleansing effect of papaya leaf juice for the liver, it is the basis of healing for many chronic diseases, especially of the liver, such as jaundice, liver cirrhosis, and liver cancer.
- Minimizes inflammation: Inflammation is a common side effect of illnesses and allergies. The anti-inflammatory properties in papaya leaf juice are helpful for reducing inflammation.
- HAIR HEALTH: Papaya leaves can also be used to give your hair a treat. As we already mentioned, the leaves contain carpaine which can help remove grime and oil from the scalp. It may also help treat dandruff and is often found as an ingredient in over the counter dandruff shampoos. Papaya leaf extracts are also used in many commercial hair products such as conditioner and shampoo.
- DENGUE FEVER: Dengue fever is a dangerous mosquito-borne disease transmitted by a mosquito called the Aedes mosquito. It causes a number of nasty symptoms including severe headaches, very high fever, joint pain, muscle pain, and a rash. It can even prove fatal in the most severe cases. Papaya Leaf Extract is now being used in many countries to treat Dengue fever.
- COLD AND FLU: You can use papaya leaves to make a tea that is suitable for preventing and treating colds, flu, and fever. The antioxidants and nutrition found in the leaves can help to boost the body’s immune system helping to stave off these illnesses. According to experts, papaya leaves can help regenerate the platelets and white blood cells which help you to fight illness.
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Papaya leaves are rich in papain and other enzymes, which studies have demonstrated aid digestion, cleanse the colon and help to prevent constipation. There is also some evidence that papain can help to prevent stomach ulcers from developing.
- They fight acne: Acne is a big problem for both adolescents and adults with hormonal problems. If you suffer from acne and have already tried everything but have had no success, try these leaves.
- They have anti-aging properties: Thanks to the numerous amino acids they contain, papaya leaves help the skin look youthful and healthy.